Don't fail to check the insoles. We all want comfort all the way. These are the sandals I recommend for this season.
1) Wedge with a color that pops. Enhance your height and show those legs in short-shorts.
2) Ruffled nude-colored single-strapped sandals. Pair me with a dark-colored or long and short skirt prints.
3) Single-strapped heels. I go with almost everything you can think of from cropped to long pants; short to long skirts; and short to long dresses.
4) Gladiator sandals. I come back stronger and I look great with the high-low trend.
5) Subtle-colored single-strapped flats. Only above-the-knee to knee level clothing because I need to be noticed.
6) Multi-mixed heels. Choose a color from my mix and dress in that.
7) Better than Clogs. I do well with cotton dresses.
8) Better than flip-flops. Pair me with nudes and secondary colors.
9) Subdued-colored wedge. I can go casual and dressy in shorts, skirts and dresses.